If you have a parking pass
- Parking is at Ovation 309, enter on Johnson St.
- Parking is valid from 8am - 6pm
- The key fob is to gain access to the building and you must use it if you take the elevator.
- The key card should be placed on their dash along with the sticker while they are in the garage.
- You can exchange card, fob and sticker to different vehicles. Your cars will be fine as long as the card and sticker can be viewed on the dashboard of the vehicle.
Request a parking pass by emailing email@example.com
Metered Street Parking
Meters located on City streets are enforced from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday. There is street parking on W Washington ave.
Overture Center Garage
Located right behind our building
318 W. Mifflin St
State Street Capitol Garage
214 N. Carroll St
Capitol Square North Garage
218 E. Mifflin St
One Hour Parking on the Square
If you’re lucky, you might be able to find one hour parking on the Square. You don’t need to worry about moving your vehicle on Sundays. But be sure to check the signs, because sometimes the one hour parking areas are reserved for events.
You can park for free by MG&E, east of S. Blair St., on E. Main St. This is about a 15-20 minute walk from 100state, but you don’t need to worry about timed limits on parking. Great choice if you’re going to be spending the entire day at 100state.